|Extension of the service life of structures|
|Lower maintenance and repair costs|
|Inactivity to the influence of aggressive environments (chlorine salt, acid and alkaline substances)|
|Similar thermal expansion coefficient to concrete|
|Bridge decking||Potter County, Texas, USA||1990|
|Dry docks||Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, USA||2002|
|Reinforcement of the slope of sea shore||Novorossiysk, the Russian Federation||2013|
- Coastal structures, especially seaside structures – berths, dry docks, retaining walls, strengthening of slopes of the coastlines;
- Processing of organic raw materials;
- Livestock and agricultural complexes;
- Road pavement, bridge decks where anti-icing reagents are used;
- Reinforcement of concrete with reinforcing bars using antifreeze agents.
The multicomponent reinforcing frame primarily due to its physical and technical properties is used in the construction of industrial and civil buildings, in bridge construction industry in order to strengthen road infrastructure objects, various concrete fences, stairs, as well as structures used in high corrosive hazard environment. In addition, using this type of reinforcement in the construction of berths of fresh water bodies and seaports to strengthen the coastal line means to make the only right decision.